Friday, August 21, 2009

Getting too many pop ups?

Recently, I am having some problems with my laptop. It is that my laptop is running really really slow. And when I try to go to certain sites, a popup just comes up with a Error Detected message and asks for a download of scanning software for virus (I dont exactly know what that is...). And If that doesnt come up, some other wierd popup comes up and I have to press X. and this has been doing since yesterday. I also have pop up blocking software enabled and also have it enabled under the Internet Tools (Privacy settings). Block pop-ups!



And I also recently did a virus scan and deleted whichever ones that came up. So, what should I do now??? And I think thats the reason of my laptop running so slow... I keep on getting pop ups like alot. And most of them are the SCANNING thing...something like: Your computer might be running slow recently because there might be spyware/virus. Click OK to scan your computer for free. AND so on...." But yeah, so, what can I do now in order to now? Help.



Getting too many pop ups?noton



You have a serious case of spyware/adware on your laptop.



Just running a virus scan is not enough - you must have spyware detection installed as well.



Some of the best free ones: Spybot Search and Destroy, Spyware Blaster, Super Anti-Spyware.



Only Spybot and Spyware Blaster offer real time protection - Super Anti-Spyware scans for free the free version - excellent detection rates and removal.

No comments:

Post a Comment