Sunday, August 23, 2009

Please help?

i dont know much about computers, but something is on my tool bar and i cant get it off. i keep getting pop ups and my computer is saying i have to down load this spyware for 60 bucks is there anything i can do for free? and my home page is gone its saying my computer is infeted



Please help?trojan



if it;'s from spywarequake, thats the malware. You actually need to clean your computer of their program. Try other spyware programs such as webroot spysweeper and adaware and spyware search and destroy, Scan your system for viruses with a free scanner as well.



I use this one....



http://www.avast.com



It's free for life and updates regularly..I've been using for about 4 months and it seems to work quite well, better than Norton's in fact.



Please help?abtuvurys 2005



You've got spyware. go to www.ewido.net and download ewido for free and run it, it will find the spyware and remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment