Sunday, August 23, 2009

What's wrong with my computer? (Itunes/videos)?

Whenever I play music on itunes, my music 'skips'. Kinda like a broken record. And whenever I play videos on YouTube, they skip as well. (stop then start again) Its been going on for about a week now. I have the latest version on itunes, and I ran 3 spyware checks, everythings fine. I defragmented my computer and have 71% free space...i cant think of anything else.



thanks.



What's wrong with my computer? (Itunes/videos)?virus protection



first find and run spybot search and destroy cuz if its skipping thats usaly a sign that sumting else is running ur resources into the ground



What's wrong with my computer? (Itunes/videos)?agv



try uninstalling your audio card and reinstalling it......

No comments:

Post a Comment