Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Why is this happening???

I am now using Norton Internet Security 2007 and my computer is not running as fast as I would like it to. I do download music which may be part of the problem, but the annoying thing is that when I run a full Norton system scan, no viruses or spyware are ever found. Then when I run a good free scanner like BitDefender or ewido, they find a bunch of malware.



Why can a free scanner find these problems, yet an expensive software like Norton cannot? Should I delete Norton and go for a free software combo like AVG + SpyTerminator, or should I stick with Norton? Many people suggest Avast, AVG, and Avira and I also hear SpyTerminator is the best for that problem.



Why is this happening???virus removal



Your primary problem is that Nortons is a hugh resource hog. When you go to remove will leave behind over 375 fragments glued to your registry, files/folders and subsystem.



May cause conflict with your system.]



Avira is very well rated with the likes of Kaspersy and NOD/



Ewido was bought out by AVG. BitDefender is also good.



I use Superantispyware as it will always find what all other miss, or unable to delete. You will find the technology far superior to SpyTerminator. http://www.superantispyware.com



Minddoctor, France



Why is this happening???anti virus protection

No comments:

Post a Comment