Friday, August 21, 2009

I really need help and quick?

i have windows vista and my security centre says i dont have a malware protection or spyware and other malware protection but i have avg free edition i really need help with this please help



I really need help and quick?spyware removal



Microsoft doesn't recognize AVG as a malware protector software. If AVG is working, then you don't need it. You can probably turn off the message by disabling windows firewall, but make sure you have AVG's firewall running. Go to start, control panel, windows firewall. You can probably disable that message from this window. Did you download the latest version of AVG from http://www.avg.com ? Another suggestion, get something that is not free, such as pay for AVG.



I really need help and quick?virus protection software



Personally, I recommend you to use an additional Firewall and AV software. Sygate PSF and NOD32 are great. Then for your matter, just use Spybot or Adaware or even Windows Defender (which MS wants you to do. :)
I run XP but my experience has been that the security center has never detected AVG. It also took them 4 months to detect my firewall, a month to detect my paid anti-spy, and they have never detected any of my free anti-spys.



AVG free is anti-virus only, and you need more stuff -- immediately take their offer of a free trial period of their full suit which includes spy and firewall. This will give you time to select what you want to run. Don't know if their full suit runs in vista, but reguardless, also go to the PC World magazine site and look for stuff you like at find.pcworld.com/56459.

No comments:

Post a Comment