Friday, August 21, 2009

What is the best sharing (P2P) program to use?

I'm trying to convince my step-dad to let me get a file sharing program, but he's paranoid that I'll end up downloading spyware or viruses or something.



So which medium is free, has the most options, and the least amount of junk? I've been looking at Frostwire and Bitorrent, but I could really use an outside opinion. Thank you!



What is the best sharing (P2P) program to use?software



I use limewire. give it a try. However, you should only download things that are legal and have a virus program running on your computer that is up to date no mater what type of computing u are doing.



What is the best sharing (P2P) program to use?vincent



If you're concerned about that stuff then all you need is an anti-virus (nod32, bitdefender, etc), and an anti-spyware tool (most anti-virus come with anti-spyware). If you have those and you keep them updated it shouldn't matter what program you get.
I have Limewire and Bitcoment. I prefer using torrents b/c its more secure and I think it has a bigger library so you always can get what you want. I use my limewire for mostly music but other stuff I get through bitcomet. Good Luck
I use: iMesh and ARES - both free and so far, no problems.
limewire



http://www.limewire.com
i use limewire and love it. just watch out for filesizes that are way to small or to big for the kind of file u are downloading. those are usually the ones with viruses. have used limewire for about 2-3 years and have only got 2 viruses (which Norton Anti-virus got rid of right away!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment