Sunday, August 23, 2009

My computer is mad!!!!!!!!?

My PC has been acting weirdly for the last 2-3 days. While accessing the net, my Firefox window closes or 60-70 Windows open at a time!



It also hangs on and off. I first thought it was because of my 256 MB RAM, but now I am suspecting virus intrusion. I have AVG Free and its fully updated with its resident shield active. I also carry a full system scan every other day. However, it has not detected anything. Nor have my 4 anti-spyware(AdAware, Ewido, SpyBot and Spyware Terminator). I was going through a recently conducted survey and it showed that AVG Free can detect only 82% of virus. BitDefender Free can do 96%, AOL-99.6%, AntiVir-92% and Avast 89%. Should I uninstall AVG and install any of those. I have their setup files, so no worries. Also, please give the address of some NICE online virus scanner. No spams, PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!



My computer is mad!!!!!!!!?spyware



I had the same problem. There is definitely a virus like activity so first copy all ur imp files on one drive then format the drive %26 download quickheal from www.quickheal.com. I hope it will solve the problem.



Yusuf K



My computer is mad!!!!!!!!?virus scan



maybe its a virus! lol
u can sell ur computer or u can admit ur system in mental hospital
Go to www.antivirus.com



Test for Virus and Spyware
you got virus try spy bot it helped me.
visit download.com
Sounds like a virus. You may need to reinstall essential Windows components or change your Start-Up to only activate necessary files. If it is affecting Firefox it may be hard to detect since most viruses affect IE.

No comments:

Post a Comment