Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Spy sweeper subscription is up and I don't think I want to go with them any more, what'

replacement that removes spyware and viruses? Whats the best pay one and best free one?



My Spy sweeper subscription is up and I don't think I want to go with them any more, what's the best?computers



everyone has the personal favorite .. mine is CCleaner



favorite anti virus is AVG



My Spy sweeper subscription is up and I don't think I want to go with them any more, what's the best?hijack this



Trend Micro PC-cillin is the best!
Get Spybot-Search%26Destroy. It is a freeware, lite on your systems memory and scans for spywares, adwares and trojans from your system. In also works great with the freeversion of AVG antivirus that takes care of viruses. In combination they arre deadly protection for infections.
My computer handyman reccomended and installed the free version of AVG. So far, I've had no problems. He said it's supposed to be the best. Mozilla Firefox is a firewall and is also free. I use my AT%26T through MF.
Spyware Doctor v5



Spyware Doctor is the best anti spyware software around.



For backup use AVG Anti Spyware free (www.free.grisoft.com)
I use both ad-aware 2007 and comodo anti-virus, both of which are free.
McAfee
Spyware terminator is a good its a www.spywareterminator.com its free
Run the anti spyware remove programs spybot http://securitynewsfromthenet.blogspot.c... and superantispyware http://securitynewsfromthenet.blogspot.c... to get rid of the nasties

No comments:

Post a Comment