Sunday, August 23, 2009

Is Lime Wire a safe program?

safe to get free music?



I'm scared I'll get a virus or spyware.



I'm just looking to download some toddler music



Is Lime Wire a safe program?norton



Well, this obviously shouldn't have been put in the Toddler section with all the misinformation your getting. Good thing I normally hang in consumer electronics, but visit here.



The question is "Is Lime Wire a safe program?"



The answer is yes. The program itself is perfectly safe. However, if you do not have proper virus protection it can definately bog down your machine with pop ups, adware, spyware and viruses. And in VERY rare cases possibly destroy your hard drive. If you have up to date virus protection then you should really have no worries. It will catch anything you dl, if it's contaminated, and let you know before it can damage anything. Plus, I doubt very seriously the virus guys pay a whole lot of attention to toddler music anyway.



I also have to remind you to stay away from copywrited material as dl'ing it is illegal. I know most people could care less that they're stealing, but I'm not one of them



weeder



Is Lime Wire a safe program?spyware remover



Don't use that program at all . My fiancees little sister came over to babysit for us and she downloaded that program. Every since she did that i had to fix my computer.
Trust me, as long as it's just music, its completely safe. Anything else, especially zip files, might be infected. I've been using it for years, no problems.
DONT DO IT............... My son installed it on my computer. I get pop ups like crazy now and Im hoping uninstall will take care of it.
It gave my computer a virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment