Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Music programs???????

I need help to find a free music program that will not put a ton of spyware onto my computer, because I have tried so many, I have tried bearshare, limewire, itunes, kazzaa, rocketship, morpheous, and so many others, I want a simple simple one like limewire or bearshare where I can out music onto my ipod, a lot of the other ones are just really complicated, and it stressed me out, but I have been searching for a good music program for a while, please help me, thankyou.



Music programs???????viruses



I have used many and itunes is about as simple as they get. Why do you object to using it? It was specifically designed for the ipod.



If you dont like the aac format just go under edit, preferences, advanced and change the default to mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment