Sunday, August 23, 2009

HELP! My computer drivers keeps on saying critical error and that it might go unstable resistry is b

Okay so I have had this really bad virus that redirected other viruses and spyware onto my computer. To remove it was difficult because to dwonload a free program I have to have internet connections and that made me get more viruses. Also theses strange pop-ups that came up that was obviously not made by the website given. So I used nearly 10 different programs to see if it removed all the viruses and spyware. I got 3 spyware 6 viruses in all. However, I don't know if it has been disinfected or not. After removing everything I removed something that says not a virus and it was low risk but I removed it anyway. Now my computer says there is a inaccesible driver or handler, theres something wrong with the registry and it might go unstable. What should I do? I already tried using the handlers and registry cd to repair or put back in the missing handlers or drivers. However, it does not work and my screen comes up blank. Also how do you make your computer go back to when you first got it?



HELP! My computer drivers keeps on saying critical error and that it might go unstable resistry is broken!?suzuki



well this is the same problem i m having for some viruses i got i removed them but they left side effect..



if you have yr Windows CD then you can format yr pc again.. or reinstall windows.. so your computer will work like it was working when u bought first..



my bad luck is i have lost that Windows CD so i tried something else which gave me some solutions not all.. i still get message but now my computer dont freeze..



it's up to you now if u dont have that many important programs then you can reinstall yr windows or you can backup files but there is problem too u may get virus in those files..



hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment