Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What's your advice on Limewire?

I love limewire because it enables me to download my favorite songs for free. But I think it's slowly damaging my computer through spyware, virus, and etc. But since I have so many songs that I download often, I can't buy those songs for $0.99 everytime, because I'll be broke if I do that. Is there any way that limewire and virus-free computer can coexist together?



Currently I have AVG Home edition, Spybot- S%26D, Ad-aware, Spyware Blaster, Windows Defender, and etc. But is that enough to keep my computer completely safe from all the junks in Limewire?



What's your advice on Limewire?virus protection software



your current anti everything software should be enough, just dont download "songs" or anything under 1 mB



What's your advice on Limewire?adware



i have limewire and it never gave me any problems
My spy protection software recognizes LimeWire as an adware program... It slows down the system and it really gives hard time to RAM to work....
it's good
Spare yourself the trouble and download Ares Galaxy instead. 100x better than Limewire. Plus I've heard LW has wen't to crap with spyware.
Get some good spyware removal tool like Ad-Aware or Ewido Security. They are both free.

No comments:

Post a Comment